LAKERS!!! YEAHHHH!! hahah
Posts tagged Hilarious.
So I was playing a video game and I was given two choices of presents to choose from.
Alright fair enough, a green present and a red present; lets get to choosing…
Sorry, where in the world did this Yellow Box come from?
And no, my TV has no problems showing the color Yellow as seen on the clown’s pants.
I used to hate proving myself wrong but nowadays I’ve accepted it more often when I first meet someone new. I mean we all do it when we see a stranger for the first time as we make up a story in our minds based on what the person looks like. We create a “first impression” based on a person’s looks rather than the interaction.
Though what I love about proving myself wrong is that the actual story of the person is much more interesting.
The person who looks like they’re angry/unfriendly turns out to be the most hilarious, outgoing person around while the nice, clean looking person may be socially inept.
Its just that surprises like this keeps us interacting because if the stories we thought of about people were always true then we’d never have to get to know someone again to actually know them.
- Professor: You know reading the word LSD on this powerpoint slide makes me think, what if one day we all just sat in class and took acid together? Then someone walks in and asks "What're you guys doing?" Oh Class Trip!
- Me: Hahah WHAT?! xD
Why I love “The Tonight Show” with Jay Leno.
Woman in the audience: “What’s a good pickup line to use on a guy?”
Jay Leno: “Uhh…….. Hi! I’m a woman”.
It would definitely have to be “How I Met Your Mother”. This show is just too funny in so many ways; a lot of smart humor and a hilarious story. Thing is I got introduced to this show because one day my friend named me and my two other friends into the guys on the show, so of course I had to start watching it to see if that character really was like me.
“How I met your mother” is definitely one of my favorite TV shows.
- Me: "I'm going to go take a shower"
- Mom: "Why?"
- Me: "Well look at my hair, I can't go out like this."
- Mom: "What's the difference? Your hair will look the same anyways!"
- Me: "O_O..........."
- Barney: "Come on Ted! This is like one of the things you gotta do before you turn 30!"
- Ted: "What?.. Sleep with a prostitute?"
- Barney: "No! Lose your virginity. Whas up?! =D"
Tetris + Laughs = Great times.
Courteousy of Eric =D
Sitting up in the loft at Uni.
Jenna: Hey Dickson, Will your thing fit in mine?
She was actually talking about if my power plug fits into her computer, oh the beauty of misinterpretations =P