Got it for my iPhone, it was Free haha.
Posts tagged Heaven.
What if heaven and hell weren’t awaiting for us after we die but are instead on Earth already?
The Earth has been seen as the middle point between Heaven and Hell; Heaven is up and Hell is down. But because the Earth is in the middle, the middle is always “neutral” as it is neither of the two extremes and so contains the perfect place for both to coexist at the same time.
With that said, the Earth is a place where a person can experience their own Heaven or Hell depending on what their choices were. And since we have no concrete answer for what lies beyond death; punishment and reward are not guaranteed nor eternal after death.
But then isn’t that because they can be experienced on Earth already?
If that’s the case, I guess you only live once.
Well there are many things that I believe in so I’ll only name off a few.
- That having a positive outlook on life or just positive energy flowing through your body is the best way to enjoy anything to the fullest.
- I’m not a church going man; I never was. I just believe that there is something out there that is larger than us. I have faith that whatever it is, it is connected to each and every one of us and it is the source of miracles as well as the granter of wishes.
- That maybe there is a heaven and a hell out there but the reality is that you can make your own heaven right now as well as your own hell.
- That so long as you are happy, you don’t need to be the richest person on the planet, you don’t need much more than what you can already enjoy otherwise you get obsessed with basing your happiness on only what you buy.
- That there is Abundance.
- That when one door closes another one opens, it’s just accepting the fact that the one door is closed is unfortunate but you have to move on.
- That when you show your appreciation towards someone, genuine appreciation, then they will always remember you.
- That you can always hope for anything but you can’t expect anything and even if you do, you should always have low expectations.
- That so long as you do something you enjoy, so long as you pursue your passion, you will be happy.
I Believe that I’m a Believer.
- Stay - Dj Encore feat. Engelina
- Going Wrong - Armin Van Buuren feat. Chris Jones
- Heaven - Paul Van Dyke
- U can get it - Markus Schulz
- U Turn - Stevie Hoang
- Wedding Dress- Tae Yang
- Language of love….
- Closer - Neyo
- Wedding Dress - Tae Yang (Kevin Lien Cover)
- Knock You Down feat. Kanye West - Keri Hilson
Wow… first of all I’m just surprised I got “Wedding Dress” Twice when my iPod was on shuffle.
Second of all, for all of 10 of these songs, I can relate to them.
Interesting experience for sure.